The Genesys Cloud Media Services Group is responsible for our cloud-first media and telephony platform. This API consumed platform includes services for voice and video, media control, device management, and business logic. We are looking for a Software Engineer that has a strong interest in cloud software development and a propensity for solving problems.
As a Software Engineer with the Media Services Group, you will join a team focusing on the development and delivery of business-critical services in a global deployment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where continuous change and innovation are certain. This is an opportunity to be a member of a team with ownership responsibility for production level service deployments and operations with global reach and maximum customer impact.
You will be a key team member in the success of Genesys Cloud’s deployed voice call powered contact center features developed with state-of-the-art cloud-based microservices. Specializing in development support you will be exposed to over 20 services and code repositories. Your contributions will directly impact the long-term success of customer relationships by streamlining defect resolutions through the pipelines. Reporting to engineering lead you will be embedded with a development team supporting the debugging and analysis of dedicated tests and platform improvements.
Successful engineers at Genesys have an opportunity to become a leader and mentor. Engineers with the Media Services Group are independent thinkers and motivated problem solvers, show pride of ownership and strive for excellence in their daily activities. At Genesys, we know the importance of having fun on this journey and promote a strong collaborative team culture with hackathons, weekly casual tech talks and team gatherings.
Major Responsibilities/ Activities
- Troubleshoot and solve production customer-reported support issues for deployed services.
- Utilize post-mortem log analysis and debug code to identify software defects.
- Create dashboards and analytical tools to effectively support development teams.
- Work with the Genesys Care group to efficiently resolve customer reported issues.
- Maintain the health of voice and video continuous deployment service pipelines.
- Review, debug and resolve complex problems with real-time applications and protocols.
- C ++ programming skills are required.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills to interact with team members in different locations.
- AWS platform development or operational experience.
- Technical skills with run-time debuggers and operating system profiling tools.
- Experience with web architectures and technologies (HTTP, REST).
- Experience with cloud development tools (Jenkins, Sumo, New Relic).
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
All information in this topic is provided by third parties and 58.ie are not in a position to offer any warranty or guarantee in relation to the content. Both publisher and reader should confirm all information in relation to the topic before committing to any action. We disclaim all liability arising out of or in connection with any reliance placed on the above content. We accept no responsibility for keeping the content and information accurate, up to date or complete.