招聘 [Galway] 内推 Sr. Technical Support Engineer - Spanish Speaking
Do you like working in a mission-critical role where you will solve complex customer issues each day? Our Cloud Support team works around the clock to identify and resolve our customers’ problems on the first try. If you’re up for a challenge, this role might be for you.
What this role is
You will be a senior member of our cloud support team supporting Genesys Cloud customers. Our customers contact us by phone, chat, email, or video, and you’ll identify the issue and find the solution to the problem. You won’t be in this alone. We are a team that helps each other and likes to have fun too.
Genesys Cloud Support is a 7x24 contact global center environment. As such, Support Engineers may be required to work in various shifts to ensure availability to our customers. For this role you will be required to work Sunday - Thursday.
What this role isn’t
You aren’t at an IT helpdesk changing passwords, and turning it off and back on probably won’t work. You will be troubleshooting customer issues with our cloud platform on AWS. You also won’t be able to fix it and forget it. We want you to document and share what you found out with the rest of the team.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have 2+ years of technical support, software development, and/or other relevant experience. You need to have strong written and verbal communication skills to connect with the customers and work with your team. You also need to have patience. Remember, they aren’t calling us because the software is working correctly. We also look for people who are always willing to learn new things and take on new challenges.
Some details about what you will do
- You will interact with Genesys customers using our case management system, phone, email, chat, and/or shared screen sessions.
- You will be the customer’s contact for providing accurate and creative technical solutions to user problems.
- You will call on Subject Matter Experts when you need to escalate and issue.
- You will update and document the details of the issues, the steps you took to solve it, follow up conversations, escalations, and resolution in our case management system.
- You will help create and add to knowledgebase articles, troubleshooting guides, FAQ’s, and other support collateral.
- You will need to stay up to date with all the current & new Genesys Cloud products and features
- You will take part in an on-call roster as necessary, to provide support coverage outside of standard business hours and be available after-hours for emergencies.
What you will bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, related technical discipline, or equivalent professional technical experience.
- Fluent in English & Spanish.
- 2 years plus experience of technical support, software development, and/or other relevant experience.
- Experience supporting contact center environments.
- Technical log reading experience; proficiency reading RawJSON exports and Browser Developer tools output.
- Telephony: Understanding of SIP & VoIP, with the ability to troubleshoot call quality.
- Networking: Ability to understand network topologies e.g. NAT traversal, Firewalls, troubleshoot packet loss, and delay.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Proven excellence regarding customer-facing activities; must have a passion for customer satisfaction and the ability to manage customers’ needs and expectations.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; problem determination and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present complex information in a clear concise manner.
- Self-sufficiency and a drive to expand personal knowledge beyond the required curriculum.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be detail-oriented.
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys CloudTM, an all-in-one solution and the world’s leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
All information in this topic is provided by third parties and 58.ie are not in a position to offer any warranty or guarantee in relation to the content. Both publisher and reader should confirm all information in relation to the topic before committing to any action. We disclaim all liability arising out of or in connection with any reliance placed on the above content. We accept no responsibility for keeping the content and information accurate, up to date or complete.