招聘 [Galway] 内推 Software Engineer, DevOps Infrastructure Tooling
Who is Genesys?
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Why Genesys needs you
At Genesys, we’re working to build the highest quality Multicloud DevOps tooling to support Genesys Engage. It’s built from the ground-up in the cloud and we’re looking for DevOps Pipeline and Infrastructure engineers to deliver the tools needed to enable a flawless production deployment on time, every time.
What you’ll do
This diverse DevOps software engineering role is at the cutting edge of DevOps and cloud-native architecture and at the intersection of software development and product delivery. We are a handful of engineers inventing the tools, techniques and culture to enable our teams to keep up with the demand for our platform.
- Develop tools and frameworks for use by all service team engineers.
- Develop the deployment and production tooling for complete visibility into the software development and delivery pipeline and generate metrics that identify and report on velocity and bottlenecks.
- Understand credential management requirements for multiple cloud environments from Development, to Stage, to Production; especially credential automation, secret management and ephemeral access.
- Drive efficiencies in systems and processes: software configuration management, cloud utilization for cost management and capacity planning, security and more.
- Be proficient in one or more cloud providers, including AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Participates in code, design and pipeline reviews.
What you'll bring to the role
- 2 years+ relevant experience in the software industry.
- Experience working with SDLC tools including Jira, Git, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with REST-style web services / APIs.
- Have applied systems engineering principles for scaling mission-critical service applications.
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks, open-source tools and development languages.
- Working knowledge of Cloud IaaS & PaaS Platforms – preferably Microsoft Azure and AWS
- Experience with container-based architecture, such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
All information in this topic is provided by third parties and 58.ie are not in a position to offer any warranty or guarantee in relation to the content. Both publisher and reader should confirm all information in relation to the topic before committing to any action. We disclaim all liability arising out of or in connection with any reliance placed on the above content. We accept no responsibility for keeping the content and information accurate, up to date or complete.