招聘 [Galway] 内推 Sr. Software Test Engineer - Multicloud
Who is Genesys
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a Service so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Why Genesys needs you
At Genesys, we’re working to build the highest quality Multicloud delivery pipeline based in Azure to support Genesys Engage. It’s built from the ground-up in the cloud and we’re looking for DevOps Pipeline and Infrastructure engineers to deliver the tools needed to enable a flawless production deployment on time, every time.
Platform Engineering and Operation is innovating, building, and operating essential platform and infrastructure technologies in a Multi-Cloud architecture for some of the most sophisticated and largest customers/brands in the world. Platform technologies range from Open API and web services gateways, authorization, event-based data platforms, Container and Kubernetes orchestration, world-class site reliability engineering practices to tooling for software delivery/pipeline to observability across our product portfolio. The team is also responsible for end-to-end product security and compliance across our customer base. You have an opportunity to innovate on one of the more forward-looking technology stacks defining enterprise software from cloud-delivered SaaS to on-premise private cloud solutions.
What you’ll do
The Senior software engineering role is at the cutting edge of DevOps and cloud-native architecture. Our mission is to systematize resilience and recoverability across hundreds of services running at a massive scale. We are a handful of engineers inventing the tools, techniques and culture to enable our teams to keep up with the demand for our platform.
- Specify and embed targeted testing and automation for a unit, integration, and functional testing gates across multiple service teams by integrating testing at a product level.
- Work with QA leads in each of the development teams to identify, define and implement automated tests that are integrated into the software development lifecycle and the software delivery pipeline.
- This includes tests that are necessary and sufficient for all cloud environments (Development, Stage, Production) that gate entry, success criteria within, and exit criteria for environment promotions, as well as tests needed for on-premises deployments.
- Separate CI testing requirements from CD requirements and deployment needs.
- Work to make a lower environment testing a preventative engineering measure, reducing monitoring needs in Production.
- Integrate with Security testing with related needs in the above.
- Identify, develop (as needed) and validate various test criteria (Unit, Functional, Integration) with the development teams
- Ensure rollback testing, failover testing & validations, and back-up & restore testing is integrated (positive and negative test cases) in the pipeline.
- Ensure test case performance analytics data is collected and analyzed for resilience and scalability.
- Ensure test case failure alerting is integrated into the pipeline.
- Require communication and visibility of what’s getting tested and expose testing gaps and give light to identifying appropriate risks.
What you'll bring to the role
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the software industry.
- Experience building automated test frameworks.
- Relentless at documenting test cases and organizing your tests into suites.
- Able to identify/prioritize critical test cases over less severe ones, yet include them in increasing importance based on environment promotion.
- Have a sprint-based approach to testability.
- The communication and visibility of what’s getting tested expose the known holes and gives light to identifying risk before the bite occurs.
- Experienced in product development and delivery (not internal IT projects).
- A mindshare leader in current testing technologies and methodologies.
- A leader at the table with DevOps automated pipeline development.
- Understand and adapt to the differences between on-premises deployment testing and cloud deployment testing.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
All information in this topic is provided by third parties and 58.ie are not in a position to offer any warranty or guarantee in relation to the content. Both publisher and reader should confirm all information in relation to the topic before committing to any action. We disclaim all liability arising out of or in connection with any reliance placed on the above content. We accept no responsibility for keeping the content and information accurate, up to date or complete.