招聘 [Galway] 内推 Sr. Cloud Information Security Engineer
Who is Genesys
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty.
Why Genesys needs you
We are investing 1 billion dollars in R&D over the next 4 years and need the right individuals to turn that investment into innovation. Genesys is bringing that innovation to customers through multi-cloud deployments in AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
Connections matter, at certain times with greater urgency. Whenever the moment, our technology facilitates those connections creating an experience as a service. Our team members own their critical services and words like scalability, resiliency, and automation are at the heart of every line of code we write.
We are seeking a Cloud Information Security Architect for the leading call center solution provider in the world. The successful candidate will have a highly technical information security background and will be well versed in cloud information security technologies, fundamentals, standards and best practices. Preference will be given to any candidate who has experience operating in cloud technologies, DevOps environments, Kubernetes, and/or container technology. This person will also possess strong organization & communication skills and the ability to work independently or in a highly collaborative environment.
What you’ll do
- As part of the Security and compliance organization, you will provide technical security expertise to ensure the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Genesys company & customer data.
- Develop and implement a software-first approach to security.
- Define and participate with development teams in secure coding practices
- Provide expert design to DevOps teams with regards to how to securely implement customer solutions.
- Review, define, & document standard operating procedures & protocols.
- Advice & consult on technology solutions.
- Meet with customers to provide advice & guidance about Genesys standards and implementation.
- Define policies, practices, and procedures throughout the Security infrastructure.
- Work in close association with the Vice President of Security & Compliance in the implementation of new services, tools, processes, or infrastructure improvements.
- Maintain & Operate security infrastructure tools such as Splunk, ThreatStack, Tenable, IDS technologies, Akamai and DUO.
What you will bring to the role
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Information or Software Product Security.
- In-depth experience with at least one area of Information Security, e.g., Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, or Forensics.
- Security oriented developer. Previous hands-on software development experience is a distinct advantage.
- Solid understanding of Information Security best practices and frameworks such as NIST, SOC, etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively or independently to accomplish high profile or time-sensitive tasks.
- Successful record of troubleshooting & problem-solving.
- Proven history of successfully implementing security controls, testing, & programs in an enterprise environment.
- Inherent curiosity and the willingness to learn.
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in an engineering discipline.
Extra awesome would be
- Experience in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery or DevOps environment.
- Experience with audits of any Compliance Framework such as PCI, ISO, or HIPAA.
- Experience in delivering SaaS solutions to enterprises.
Genesys is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
All information in this topic is provided by third parties and 58.ie are not in a position to offer any warranty or guarantee in relation to the content. Both publisher and reader should confirm all information in relation to the topic before committing to any action. We disclaim all liability arising out of or in connection with any reliance placed on the above content. We accept no responsibility for keeping the content and information accurate, up to date or complete.